محل تبلیغات شما

.Synopsis: I got dirt in my eyes and blood on my sleeves

The sky is red, the clouds are nowhere to be seen and the cold wind blows. Three bodies lay there, lifeless on the ground, with their eyes looking who knows where. A person stands, dragging the bodies with them, dragging them to who knows where. The person looks up

The sky is red, the clouds are nowhere to be seen and the wind blows. The bodies lay there, lifeless on the roots and dead leaves. The trees look cautiously, The person looks down

The sky is red, the clouds are nowhere to be seen and wind blows. The bodies lay there, lifless at the end of the well. The trees hum, The person jumps

The sky is red, the clouds are nowhere to be seen and the wind blows. The bodies lay there, smiling, with a tanned arm wrapping around them. A couple of dolls and a journal. The person grins

The sky is blue, cotton candy clouds making cute shapes for children to point at and a spring breeze comes and goes. There is a child riding their yellow bike down the road. The child stops and looks at the scene unfold; A person dragging two. corpses to a car, buckling their seatbelts. The child gaspes and the person notices, they seem unfazed by the child's presence. "Wanna join?" The person smiles

what the fuck did i just write ffs

(And I was thinking to myself (This could be heaven or this could be Hell

(We're just young, dumb and broke but we still got love to give ( pt.1

the ,and ,person ,to ,a ,be ,the person ,sky is ,bodies lay ,nowhere to ,to be

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

مطالب ومقالات حقوقی هسته تخصصی علوم اجتماعی استان گلستان