محل تبلیغات شما

Synopsis: I wanna say we're going steady like it's 1954 

This is stupid, it's just stupid. Jeongguk, thinks to himself, his face was red a like a fucking tomato -from anger or shame, he doesn't know- he tries to calm himself, come on, just give him and go. You see, he can't just walk to the boy and hand him a full pack of Mary Jane like it's the most normal thing that has ever existed. However there is no other way for him so he inhales and lets himself drown in a sea of shame

"?Um, I'm sorry"

Fuck, his fucking voice fucking shakes. I'm gonna fucking kill Taehyung, I'm gonna inject a hell of heroin dose into his stupid veins until he chokes on his own- Oh shit. Ohshitohshitohshit. The boy  has turned around and fuck, is he a piece of fucking art; His feline eyes and pink pouty lips and long lashes and some faded freckles and holy, is that eyeliner? He's wearing a shiny leather jacket and his mint green bangs are falling to his sleepy eyes and there is a butterfly tattooed on the back of his right hand, his jeans are ripped and show more skin than is allowed to Jeongguk's poor, poor heart. He doesn't know how long it takes for him to snap out of his trance and realize that the beautiful boy is staring at him with a smirk ghosting on his kissable lips. Fuck your stupid baby gay ass Jeon fucking Jeongguk, you're  making a fool out of your self, get a fucking grip. He clears his throat but it sounds like a very unmanly squeak, he continues nontheless

".I V-Vante sent me, I have a-a pack for you"

Smooth Jeongguk, smooth. He flinches from how insecure and awkward he sounds. Well the situation is awkward; His druggie friend sent him to deliever a fucking pack of Marijuana for Min Yoongi himself. Yoongi smirks a little and looks at him from head to toe. He takes a long drag of his almost finished blunt and asks

"?What's your name"

And Jeongguk just stays there dumbfounded. Why the fuck would The Min Yoongi want to know his name

"Jeongguk" 

He answers and watches Yoongi blowing the smoke in the air. Yoongi looks at him and then gestures him to come closer so Jeongguk does just that. He then makes grabby hands for Jeongguk. His whole body shaking, he puts the pack on his palms and steps back, like if stayed a second longer, he would burn or something. Yoongi looks amused by his behavior, he takes out a paper from the pocket of his jacket and starts to roll a blunt

"?You his friend"

Jeongguk just nods and watches the latter as he rolls his blunt. Almost done, he playfully glances at Jeongguk. Please no, please no please I fucking beg you nonono-  Yoongi looks directly at him as he licks the underside of the blunt. What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what th- his tongue, his lungs aches as he tries to look away from that kitten-ish tongue of his. He swallows and asks

" ?A-aren't y-y-you gonna pay for this so I take m-my leave"

Yoongi just fucking laughs. His fucking gums showing and Jeongguk is a fucking goner. Yoongi leans to the wall behind him and settles the joint between his lips, lights the joint up and takes a long, long drag that has Jeongguk wondering how he isn't choking to death. He exhales the smoke and takes another drag. Okay so Jeongguk is kinda annoyed. Yes, Yoongi is beautiful and he could sit for hours and spent the whole day just watching him -as creepy as it may sound- but he is here after the last night library session and he only had a cup of ramen and now his stomache is so fucking close to growling and oh fuck, what if his stomach growls infront of - 

".Tell him I'll pay the next time, only if he sends you"

"?What"

".You heard me, tell him if he sends you the next time, I'll pay twice the price" 

Yoongi takes a look at him. Jeongguk just glares at him. He turns back on his herls and walks away. Almost stomping away but whatever. He can hear Yoongi laughing from behind. He doesn't care he doesn't care he doesn't care. He goes home and sulks for two fucking days. However, Taehyung sends him to Yoongi again. They talk more, laugh more and the tension between them slowly fades. He learns that Yoongi can play the piano, a stoner graffito artist that plays the piano and composes songs, great. He learns that Yoongi is from Deagu, has a female dog named Min Holly and has an older brother. He learns that his favorite movie is Notebook and even though Yoongi doesn't seem like a guy whose favorite movie is notebook, Jeongguk finds it adorable. Yoongi is adorable; The way he scrunches his nose when he's disgusted, the way he gets tipsy after a few sojus, the way his Deagu accent slips whenever he's either drunk or high. Everything about Yoongi is adorable; the way he wears clothes bigger than him, the way his eyes light up, like it's fucking Christmas, when he's talking about the things he loves. As simple as it is, Jeongguk finds himself falling for the boy each day. He wants to grab his face and kiss the pout off those lips. He wants to stay up with Yoongi, he wants to talk about puppies and kittens with him while they're on their high and he wants to take him out oh so badly. He doesn't know what to do and it makes him more frustrated as the days pass by. He's a friend to Yoongi, that's all he is and will ever be; Just a fucking friend but it's good as long as he can watch him laugh and hear him talk and grab drinks with him. It's good, they're good

p.s: fucking bullshit and unbeta'ed i feel insecure about this give me feedbacks please and oh, there is this part two and yeah tell me what you think and ignore grammer mistakes and errors cuz its almost midnight ill correct them later

(And I was thinking to myself (This could be heaven or this could be Hell

(We're just young, dumb and broke but we still got love to give ( pt.1

he ,and ,the ,his ,a ,him ,doesn t ,fuck what ,at him ,the fuck ,the way

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها